What up?

What up?

Wednesday, May 12, 2010

Noodles

Dear pasta,
I am very much so in love with you. You are so fantastic no matter what form you are in. Bow tie, angel hair, ravioli, macaroni, and so on. The possibilities to please people are endless. It doesn't matter what sauce you may be wearing for I enjoy you in your plain and natural state. But a little sauce never hurts. You can be cheesey, like velveta shells and cheese or hearty like lasagna. Italian, chinese, or thai, it doesn't matter where you come from. I will love you for your noodle interior not your nationality. I do not discriminate pasta in any way. Hot or cold, big or small you are always great. I have never once eaten a noodle that i didn't enjoy. Whenever i have a plate piled high with noodles my heart sings and my stomach grumbles.
Your true love,
Leah

No comments:

Post a Comment