What up?

What up?

Friday, January 22, 2010

About Me

My name is Leah Juilfs. I enjoy food, cooking and eating it. I work at SportClips but I dont cut hair. I just have to stand there and look hott, thats pretty much my job title. Even though its a shallow job I don't really care as long as I make money. I like animals. A have a dog named Mary Shaw and three fishes. I was born on March 27th and I'm currently 16 years old. I have two brothers and a sister who i get along with very well. Next year i plan to move to a towne house with my sister and possibly Savannah Leta if she ever gets a job (not likely). My friends and siblings are my family and pretty much my life. I like to go out, party, and have a good time. I'm fun to be around and I almost always have a positive attitude. My hobbies include adventuring with my friends, arts, crafts, and ghost hunting. Some day I will backpack around the world with Loryn and whoever else wants to join!

2 comments:

  1. You ghost hunt? I did not know that! Way cool. And adventuring around the world? Sounds like that would be a lot of fun, let me know how that goes! Haha.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Leah! hows it going girl? i like your page alot the simple colors is nice. i think it's actually really cool you work at sport clips i feel like that wouldn't be that bad of a job. well i like your blog and i will see you around! Kelsey

    ReplyDelete